sábado, 9 de junio de 2018

Diary Entry

In the subject of l/l writing we learn how to do a diary entry. Moreover we read the book “There will come soft rains” then when we finish reading the book everyone had to do a diary entry about that story.


Diary entry:
August, 4 th 2026
I’m Aria and I’m the neighbor of the family, McCellan.
May heart froze from that big explosion, I couldn’t see anything, there was a lot of smoke and there were flames everywhere. I ran out of my house to ask for help, my friend was there inside the house that was on fire and I wanted to rescue him so I entered to the house and I shouted his name, but nobody answered. I realized that they were all dead and I started to cry. From my window I saw the flames that turned off little by little. And I throught, what could have caused all this fire?. And thinking about my friend and everything that had happened I fell asleep.

August, 5 th 2026
The next day I got up and it was Tuesday already. When I got up I immediately ran to the street. I couldn’t belive what I was seeing, everything had become ashes except from the robots that had that family for the work of the house.
I felt a very big emptiness when I saw all destroyed. And that was the horrible story.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario